Our best service matter lawyers practicing in Punjab and Haryana High Court and Supreme Court of India make sure that employers, governments and private corporations and corporate hold up their end of the agreement with employees, to meet their legal obligations and treat employees with dignity, fairness, and respect thereby implementing employment laws of India like Industrial Disputes Act. Experienced employment lawyers/ service matter lawyers have been fighting with employers to ensure that employees’ rights are taken seriously. Our service matter lawyers in High Court Chandigarh aggressively assert those legal entitlements that Indian law provides to employees while offering a wholesome approach that addresses the emotional, financial and career obstacles that employees encounter in above-mentioned circumstances.
Our service matter lawyers assist clients by providing effective access to court remedies for damages, loss of benefits and where appropriate, reinstatement or punitive damages.
- Employment Contracts/ Adhoc or other employment
- Human Rights in service matter cases
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action
- Labour Court Cases
- Labour Law/ Industrial Disputes Act cases
- Pay Scale disparity
- Promotion matters
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination in service – lodging of Police • complaints and FIRs
- Unfair minor and major punishments
- Workers Compensation
- Workers Overtime – like PRTC cases in Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh
- Unlawful suspension, removal and dismissal